- Effectively filter 0.003 micron (800 times smaller than PM2.5 particles) viruses, bacteria and allergens
- Virus and bacteria removal rate exceeds 99%#
- 3M electret technology effectively purifies indoor air without producing ozone and other harmful substances
- Only 28.5dB under sleep mode operation, softly filtered without disturbing sleep
- Adopt DC convertor, maximum power consumption 37W, saving money and quiet
- Filter replacement reminder, reminds to replace according to the usage time of the electrostatic filter, to ensure the filter can be maintained in the best filtering state, and avoid the accumulation of dirt that affects the purification effect
- The CADR is 190CMH, suitable for a space of 245 ft2, and can effectively filter 99.9% of the total bacteria and 99.9% PM2.5 in the air in 10 minutes
- The use of ultra-fine filter fibers increases the cumulative purification capacity by 2 times* and doubles the endurance of the filter
The CADR clean air volume value is 190 CMH, which is suitable for up to 245 square foot space (calculated based on circulating the whole room air 2.5 to 6 times per hour), which can effectively filter 99.9% of the total bacterial count and 99.9% PM2.5 in the air in 10 minutes. In less than 8 minutes, it can produce 20,000 liters of clean air for a daily need of an adult. More than 200 patents for electrostatic filtration technology around the world, with the core technology of non-woven fabrics invented by 3M, interlaced with multiple technology platforms, applying positive and negative charges to the ultra-fine filter fiber, which can filter up to 99.9% of dust, pollen, and dust mites in the air, pet dander and other allergens and bacteria-carrying particles, even PM0.003 micron particles as small as 800 times smaller than PM2.5 micron can be filtered.
FAPHK-C01WA-A uses the latest "long-acting electrostatic filtration technology" developed for the CCM standard. It adopts extremely fine filter fibers, combined with the BMF micro-woven meltblown process, which greatly increases the amount of weaving and surface area of the filter fibers, not only maintaining 3M electrostatic filter good performance: high CADR, high cycle efficiency, low pressure resistance characteristics, it double cumulative purification capacity and service life of the filter. CCM (Cumulated Clean Mass) is an important indicator besides CADR value. When the filter efficiency of the air purifier filter changes from a new state to 50%, the total weight of the pollutants purified during this period is accumulated in milligrams (mg). It represents the continuous purification capacity of the air purifier. The higher the value, the higher the pollutant carrying capacity of the filter and the longer the service life.
#Test with H1N1 and Staphylococcus albicans
*Compare with current 3M™ filter
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.