Mr. Masking Sol uses a gum different that used in other types of masking solutions to smooth out peeling after painting is finished.
This new masking sol prevents paint absorption when applying masking solution over a large area and when air brushing.
Mr. Masking Sol R contains a new formulation which can be readily applied, cut, and removed after use.
This product has the same characteristics as the previous Mr.Masking Sol M-131, which is no longer manufactured.
It is a water-soluble product, so when it thickens during usage, you can thin it out with tap water for extended use.
- Apply Masking Sol R where you need it evenly with a brush.
- After it dries within 20~30min., it becomes translucent film.
- Cut unnecessary parts away neatly with a design knife, etc. leaving masked parts, and then apply paint.
- When the paint has dried completely after painting, peel off Masking Sol R.
- MASKING SOL is water soluble, so wash out brushes with water.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.