WP01 ~ WP03
Mr. Weathering Paste is very thick, so it is most suitable for reproducing three dimensional stains such as mud. WP03 Wet Clear can reproduce a moistened texture when it is mixed with other Weathering Paste. When used on its own, you can create a puddle effect.
- Various textures can be reproduced depending on the amount of thinner mixed in from thick mud to smudge like stains.
- By applying thick paint mixed with thinner, you can reproduce cracks.
- You can reproduce arid ground areas or dry mud splatter on the underside of a vehicle chassis.
When Weathering Paste is mixed with Wet Clear, the glossy appearance remains even after drying, so a wet texture can be reproduced.
- It can be mixed with WC01 - 08 Weathering Colors.
- Please use WCT101 Weathering Color Thinner to dilute.
WP04 ~ WP05
New colors in the Mr. Weathering Paste series. These are very useful on their own and also when used in combination with the 3 other types that have already been released, for heavy mud stains on AFV models or real ground work in dioramas. A variety of expressive techniques can be realized depending on your ideas. Use dedicated thinner（WCT101） for Weathering Color to dilute.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.