Mr. Retarder Mild is an agent for retarding the drying of Mr. Color paints and eliminating lumps in brush-painted surfaces. In addition , it also greatly improves the evenness of the Mr. Color paint film and thus dramatically increase luster.
Method of use
・ With brush -
1. Add approx.10% Mr. Retarder Mild to Mr. Color and mix in well.
2. Mr. Retarder Mild should be added after transferring Mr. Color to another container such as a paint dish.
3. Your brush strokes should all be in the same direction. Don’t be concerned about any brush marks or lumps , as these will disappear.
・ With airbrush -
1. Add approx.20% Mr. Retarder Mild to Mr. Color and mix in well.
2. One of Mr. Retarder Mild’s special features is that it is effective in thinning. Mr. Color paints, while producing more luster than Mr. Thinner. However, adding more than 20% delays drying time longer than required ,so if you want to thin Mr. Color more you should use Mr. Thinner.
3. The method of application is the same as for regular spraying. However ,take care, since the paint may start to dribble.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.