- Use with 3M™ Room Air Purifier FAPHK-C01WA-A
- Effectively filter 0.003 micron (800 times smaller than PM2.5 particles) viruses, bacteria and allergens
- Virus and bacteria removal efficiency exceeds 99%#
- 3M filter fiber blended with activated charcoal, which can strongly remove 18 kinds of chemical gases, common volatile organic compounds (VOC gases such as formaldehyde) in the home environment
- 3M electret technology effectively purifies indoor air without producing ozone and other harmful substances
- 3M™ Filter is American Lung Association National Proud Partner
- Made in Taiwan (Filter raw material from 3M US)
- Filter dimension : 196 x 247 x 38mm
The carbon content per unit area of the 3M deodorizing enhanced filter greatly exceeds other activated carbon filters in the market. In addition, using 3M’s unique blended micro-woven meltblown technology, the deodorizing performance is excellent on chemicals, such as acetaldehyde, acetic acid, ammonia, methyl mercaptan, hydrogen sulfide and trimethylamine, that come from common domestic odors, such as smell of cigarette, kitchen waste or food spoilage, footwear odor, pets, etc., Those odors can be absorbed effectively and quickly! It can remove 18 chemical gases including ozone and formaldehyde, as well as 16 volatile organic compounds (VOC gases: benzene, toluene, xylene, styrene, chloroform, dichloroethylene, trichloroethylene, tetrachloroethylene, carbon tetrachloride, butane, n-hexane, nonane, ethyl acetate, isopropanol, naphthalene and trimethylamine) that commonly found in home environment. The electrostatic filter fiber with positive and negative charges can effectively filter out allergens and germs such as dust, pollen, dust mites, pet dander, etc. in the air.
More than 200 patents for electret technology around the world, with the core technology of non-woven fabrics invented by 3M, interlaced with multiple technology platforms, applying positive and negative charges to the ultra-fine filter fibers, which can filter up to 99.9% of dust, pollen, and dust mites in the air , pet dander, other allergens and bacteria-carrying particles
#Test with H1N1 and Staphylococcus albicans
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.