Carve, engrave, grind, sharpen, clean, polish and sand with a single rotary tool. Designed for beginners in mind, the Dremel Lite 7760-15 is a user-friendly solution for a wide range of projects. Whether you are completing the light finishing touches, needing to fit into a tight spot, or completing the most precise tasks– the versatility of the Dremel Lite allows you to respond to projects quicker. The cordless rotary tool features 8,000-25,000 RPM of rechargeable battery powered by an efficient USB system that holds its charge. The four different speed settings offer better control for different applications, plus the lightweight design and soft grip make it easy and comfortable to use. The Lite is compatible with Dremel’s entire line of rotary accessories, making it a must-have for busy homeowners, crafters, and new DIYers.
- Multipurpose Rotary Tool: From woodworking, carpentry, car care to jewelry making and more; The versatile 7760 Lite is the diyer’s go-to solution for small home improvement jobs, and crafting projects. Includes 15 rotary tool accessories to kick start your projects right out of the box.
- Quick accessory changes: With the patented EZ twist nose cap, accessory changes are easy and done without the need of a wrench. Collet size is 1.8”.
- Variable speed: Seamlessly adjust to the ideal speed from 8,000 to 25,000 for optimal control & maneuverability. Features 4 adjustable speed settings.
- Easy battery charging: The rechargeable 4V Li-ion battery & convenient USB charger ensures that it’s ready whenever you are.
- Battery life indicator: LED light illuminates to notify you when the battery needs to be charged.
- Portable & lightweight: 360 degree soft grip material allows for comfort & precise control. Cordless design offers the freedom to take it anywhere.
- Compatibility: Can be used with most Dremel accessories and a selection of attachments.
- What’s in the kit: 7760 Lite 3.6V Li-ion cordless rotary tool, 15 assorted rotary tool accessories, accessory case, USB charging cable & power adaptor, user manual, quick start guide.
|Speed:||Variable Speed 8,000-25,000 RPM|
|Battery Voltage (V):||3.6V|
|Charge Time:||2 Hours, 45 Minutes|
|Battery Amp Hour:||2.0|
|Battery Chemistry:||Lithium Ion|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.