The Dremel Stylo+ 2050-15 offers the precision you expect from a Dremel rotary tool, packaged into a sleek, lightweight design. Crafted with the comfortable ergonomics of a pen, the narrow profile and soft grip of Stylo+ allow creative users to etch, engrave, polish and sand with ease. You will enjoy an endless range of creative applications with this versatile craft tool. The tool’s variable speed ranges from 5,000 to 22,000 RPM, providing the optimal speed control for applications such as glass etching, leather burnishing, bead making, wood engraving and more.
- Provides the best results for versatile craft projects
- Maximum control - slim size allows you to get even closer to your work piece
- Comfortable grip - lightweight design for extended use
- Quiet - compact motor is perfect for home use
- Variable speed for optimal control in a variety of different applications
|Operating Temperature:||1022° F - 2192° F|
|Contents:||VersaTip™, 12 pieces, protective cap, metal case|
|Description:||Butane Soldering Torch|
|Cord Length:||0 ft|
|Burn Time:||Up to 75 minutes|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.