Specification:Thick and lightweight aluminum knife holder for crafting. Includes 6 types of spatula bits that can be used for various tasks!
- A knife holder for crafting that is easy to hold with a thick body. It can be widely used for work such as working on small parts and cutting out plastic plates.
- The main body is made of lightweight aluminum, and it is possible to store spare blades and bits inside. In addition, a magnet can be set at the rear end to safely pick up spare blades on the workbench.
- Includes 6 types of spatula bits in addition to the replacement blade for crafting knives. It is convenient for molding on putty and clay, and for crimping work such as masking tape and label stickers.
- A special cap is set for storage and protection of the cutting edge.
- The rear end of the inner holder is hexagonal to prevent the body from rolling.
■ Body size: Approximately 10 mm (diameter) x 120 mm (length)
■ Product material:
・ Body: Aluminum alloy, nylon
・ Collet: Brass
・ Protective cap: ABS
■ Accessories: Knife replacement blade for work x 3 (4 in total) (Sheets) / Spatula bit x 6 / Protective cap
* Tools, materials, parts, etc. other than this product used in the explanatory photos are not included.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.