Specification:Reverse-acting precision tweezers that make it easy to hold small parts for a long time
- A reverse-acting type precision tweezers for models that makes it easy to hold small parts for a long time.
- Since you can hold the parts without continuing to apply force to your fingertips, it is convenient for fixing the adhesive until it dries or for holding it when painting a little.
- The tip has a flat shape with no knurls, making it difficult to damage the parts to be held.
- Opening width of the tip: Approximately 13 mm * Reference value
-If you grab an extremely hard material or a material that is too large for the opening width of the tip, it may be deformed or damaged. Also, it is not possible to hold something that is excessively heavy.
・ Please note that the surface of the object may be scratched by the force of the tip.
■ Body size: Body size (length): Approximately 118 mm
■ Product material: Stainless steel
* Tools, materials, parts, etc. other than this product used in the explanatory photos are not included.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.