Fine pivot drill bits allow the drilling of very precise holes. Pivot drill bits have bits which are thinner than their shank, for greater resistance against shattering and decreased deviation. These bits complement existing 0.2-0.5 mm (Items 74113-74116), 0.6-0.7 mm (Items 74127-74128) and 0.8-1.0 mm (Items 74132-74134) bits.
• Durable material is shatter-resistant and is marked with bit size for easy recognition.
• High-quality bit finish gives excellent hole quality.
• Can be used on a range of materials including plastic, metal, brass and wood.
• Each size comes with a plastic storage case.
• Compatible with 74050 Pin Vise D and 74112 Pin Vise D-R.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.