Engraving to emphasize details such as panel lines, or even add custom detail is a popular advanced modeling method.
Tamiya makes this advanced modeling technique easy with its line-up of engraving blades.
These fine engraving blades are made from tungsten carbide, and offer a smooth, consistent finish.
They are available in a choice of 4 thicknesses to meet your modeling needs.
• Fine Engraving Blade x 1 pc
• Total length: 25 mm. Shank diameter: 2 mm.
• Recommended for use with dedicated holder Item 74139 Engraving Blade Holder. Also, compatible with Fine Pin Vise D (Item 74050) and D-R (Item 74112).
• Simply hold at a 45- to 60-degree angle and pull lightly across the surface to score it. Repeat as necessary to achieve a clearly-defined result.
• Each blade comes in a case that can hold up to ten blades.
• A color-coded marking on the shank allows easy identification of blade thickness.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.