As its name suggests, this fine engraving needle has a pointed tip rather than the hooked one seen in our engraving blades.
This allows easier scribing of curved details.
• Fine Engraving Needle x 1 pc
• Total length: 25 mm. Shank diameter: 2 mm. Needle point angle is 20°.
• Crafted from cemented carbide, with a precision finish.
• Recommended for use with dedicated holder: Item 74139 Engraving Blade Holder. Also compatible with Fine Pin Vise D (Item 74050) and D-R (Item 74112).
• Simply hold and pull lightly across the surface to score it. Repeat as necessary to achieve a clearly-defined result.
• Comes in a case that can hold up to ten needles, and separately sold engraving blades.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.